My Studio Bag

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I just returned from Florence, Italy and bought the Studio bag in the jasmine color. I love it! The SA was so kind and helpful. She brought out various bags and colors for me to compare. She made it such a fun and gratifying experience. I had gone to the other high end stores but the Ferragamo bags just spoke to me. I’m happy to read that this bag is equally loved by others on this forum.

I recently purchased the small studio bag in azure blue in the smooth leather. I wondered if anyone else has had trouble with the leather on the flap creasing when accessing the front zip.

I recently purchased the small studio bag in azure blue in the smooth leather. I wondered if anyone else has had trouble with the leather on the flap creasing when accessing the front zip.
I haven’t been using the front zip but I imagine it will start to crease with regular use. I hope you’re still enjoying your bag.

I haven’t been using the front zip but I imagine it will start to crease with regular use. I hope you’re still enjoying your bag.
Thank you. It is a beautiful bag and is so functional. I’ve only opened the flap once and it creased all the way across. I don’t think it will bother me in time but if I could go back I would not open that flap!

This afternoon in Paris at the Ferragamo boutique on the Rue Saint-Honoré, I bought the Studio model bag in colour-block tones of green (pine, dark khaki, and green apple) from the new AW 2019 collection. The cost was €1790. It was absolutely love at first sight:heart:. I stopped in my tracks when I saw it.:nuts: That bag was definitely calling my name. I haven’t bought a Ferragamo bag in a while, and have had fun playing with this one all afternoon.

I’m used to mini bags from other makers, but the size of the Studio, while larger than what I’ve been carrying, is still manageable. The removable wristlet inside the bag is a nice feature. The bag can be carried cross-body with the strap at the longest extension on me. Cross-body looks a bit bulky on my frame, but it is a practical handsfree alternative. The only quibble so far are the 11 (!) metal feet, I suppose to help the bag sit upright as the oiled calfskin leather will slouch a bit with age. The feet are not as noticeable in real life as shown in the catatogue.

The bag comes in shades of fuchsia also, for those who might be interested.

Check it out!:smile:

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/fra/fr/femmes/sacs-à-main/Sacs-porté-main/the-studio-715961--2

This afternoon in Paris at the Ferragamo boutique on the Rue Saint-Honoré, I bought the Studio model bag in colour-block tones of green (pine, dark khaki, and green apple) from the new AW 2019 collection. The cost was €1790. It was absolutely love at first sight:heart:. I stopped in my tracks when I saw it.:nuts: That bag was definitely calling my name. I haven’t bought a Ferragamo bag in a while, and have had fun playing with this one all afternoon.

I’m used to mini bags from other makers, but the size of the Studio, while larger than what I’ve been carrying, is still manageable. The removable wristlet inside the bag is a nice feature. The bag can be carried cross-body with the strap at the longest extension on me. Cross-body looks a bit bulky on my frame, but it is a practical handsfree alternative. The only quibble so far are the 11 (!) metal feet, I suppose to help the bag sit upright as the oiled calfskin leather will slouch a bit with age. The feet are not as noticeable in real life as shown in the catatogue.

The bag comes in shades of fuchsia also, for those who might be interested.

Check it out!:smile:

https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/fra/fr/femmes/sacs-à-main/Sacs-porté-main/the-studio-715961--2
Congratulations! It looks amazing!! I’m in awe of this bag. I so appreciate all its features. I personally love all the metal feet, they help to keep the bottom of the bag elevated from surfaces. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

Reactions: JolieS