My Studio Bag

Ok just took it out in the room. Here are more pics of the small studio bag and also of the SLG, which are lined in scarf print leather and VERY well thought out ...
The small Studio in this vivid colour is perfectly elegant. Glad you got the SLGs to match.
Ferragamo SLGs hold up well in my experience. The long wallet made to match my Studio in tones of green is just too big for me, and had rectangular studs on the outside which I though might scratch up the interior of the bag. When I’m in Paris next month will look for the card case.
Enjoy your new purchases!

Reactions: TraceySH
That purple color took my breath away! It is gorgeous!! I love the suede, too. It is so luxurious. I would never hesitate to buy suede. Some of my oldies but goodies are made of suede and they are still going strong. Your SLG is a wonderful accompaniment to both bags. Did you buy everything in the States or abroad? Again, congratulations on all your finds.
I am in Las Vegas!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
Ok here we go. The ostrich studio bag in the small size. By the way I did find out that Ferragamo will do bespokes, and they don't cost any more than the retail price, AND they only take about 3 months!!
Beautiful blue, and the way the pores took up the dye makes a wonderful contrast to the background colour. No wonder you fell for the ostrich.
Good intel about custom orders. Who knew?

Reactions: TraceySH
Beautiful blue, and the way the pores took up the dye makes a wonderful contrast to the background colour. No wonder you fell for the ostrich.
Good intel about custom orders. Who knew?
I agree with their ostrich - they do an amazing job with the dyes! Ostrich has always been my favorite exotic, and I was so happy to see this IRL. Ferragamo is pretty reasonably priced too, which is nice. I will post more when I get info on bespoke orders for this bag in other colors/ leathers!!