My studded gallery tote is here!

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
It's beautiful! I've always loved gallery totes and always will. Enjoy your new bag!!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
Oh that is gorgeous! I have always wanted a studded gallery tote! CONGRATS!

Did you find it on ebay or at the outlets?

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh that is gorgeous! I have always wanted a studded gallery tote! CONGRATS!

Did you find it on ebay or at the outlets?
I found it on Ebay but it must be at the outlets right now because there have been quite a bit on Ebay in all the colors, black, brown, and gold! You should get one if you love it...lol!!!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
ooh i love it. i'm using the gold studded gallery tote right now. the straps on mines aren't stiff. i don't think they were stiff when my mom first bought it. i'm pretty sure it'll loosen up. enjoy her! you'll get soo many stares at your bag haha.

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
ooh i love it. i'm using the gold studded gallery tote right now. the straps on mines aren't stiff. i don't think they were stiff when my mom first bought it. i'm pretty sure it'll loosen up. enjoy her! you'll get soo many stares at your bag haha.

Oh the gold is so pretty too, well actually all the colors are but I got the brown becasue I have a khaki carly and a black carly and didn't have a brown bag so I went with that. I'll bet it does get alot of looks especially when you are outside and it's really shining!!

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I found it on Ebay but it must be at the outlets right now because there have been quite a bit on Ebay in all the colors, black, brown, and gold! You should get one if you love it...lol!!!
Oh thanks for the info! I will try to stop by my outlet this weekend and hope they have one there.

wanted_cordova

<3 Z & V
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Oh, you got it. Yeah!! This is the one I have. Don't you just love the choco shimmery brown? It's such a beautiful bag.

Congrats and enjoy!

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh thanks for the info! I will try to stop by my outlet this weekend and hope they have one there.
Your welcome. I just called mine and they don't have any, but maybe yours will have some. I'd like to know how much these are at the outlets. I paid $219 plus shipping which I don't think is bad.