My strapya-world.com package

annieb- yes, too many cute stuff, I had a hard time choosing these 4.
wtf is a humping USB dog? sounds intriguing.

swtest2lips - I think japanla has the kitty in kimono.
a boar? is that what it is?
I tried to figure it out, I thought either a horse or a llama. :shame:
I see strapya has them right now, only missing 2 colors in the plushies, but all the plastic ones are there. :shrugs:

Oh oops.
Donkey you say? yeah, it does look more like a donkey than a llama.

My mom liked the doraemon buddha so now I have an excuse to shop some more, gotta get one for her.
I'm looking for the kitty in a strawberry but she is nowhere to be found. :sweatdrop:

Hey, I bought the stuff 10 days ago and they were missing alot of the kittys I want, and now they have them!
so that answers your stock question. ;)

Its a dog (there are 3 breeds) that when you plug it into your laptop usb port it looks like its humping your computer! My bro teaches software to corporations so it would be hilarious! It does nothing useful...just makes you laugh!

I bought from them and got my shipment in 5 business days! I live in TN and I was SHOCKED!!!! Came faster than UPS from Azalea! And, I bought a blythe doll from HK and I STILL DON'T HAVE IT!!! This is day 15 so far....

Been ordering from Strap-Ya since 3 years ago and I love their stuff! I just hate the fact that I can't remove my name from their mailing list. I love their products but I don't need more junk in my inbox. :sad:

Ohh the shipping sounds really good! Snoopa, I was talking about the hellokitty with the pig outfit. Its out of stock, all of them-but Ill keep on checking to see when they'll send it. Ill also see how much japanla is charging for them, shouldnt be much. Thanks!

FrogBubbles - what's Nyan Nyan Nyanko ?

Yeah I wanted the kitty in outfits too, the see through ones, they restocked on the cow+mouse+dog, but still no pink bunny!