My story with Jaune - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
My story with Jaune color started with joey beans thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/ahh-shut-front-door-my-very-first-bal-219601.html
Girlie after seeing your gorgeous and pretty face with Jaune i fell in love with this color. :love:My first purchase was GSH Jaune work from Kim few months ago and it had the most amazing leather but stupid me returned it (i should have listened to my own instincts and not others). Since then i have bought Jaune Day RH, and Work RH and sold both bags for different reasons. I keep going back to Jaune and i have no idea why.:shrugs: There is some thing about this color that draws me into it and guess what?:nuts: i called Barney's NY and they still had a GSH Jaune Work left (my original pick) and i just got it today . :yahoo:It has an amazing leather (all Jaunes do any ways). This time i am keeping it and it is not going any where. :okay:Enjoy the pics.:heart:

Attachments

• IMG_4869 (2).JPG
    IMG_4869 (2).JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 706
  • IMG_4870 (2).JPG
    IMG_4870 (2).JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_4871 (2).JPG
    IMG_4871 (2).JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4873 (2).JPG
    IMG_4873 (2).JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 128
With flash.

attachment.php

NO flash.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4878 (2).JPG
    IMG_4878 (2).JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4879 (2).JPG
    IMG_4879 (2).JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 88
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Nanaz shes gorgeous! I am so happy you finally got the one who captured your hart at first but slipped through your fingers!!! ITA Jaune is such a gorgeous colour I´ve been thinking alot about it myself too;)

Kat

Thanks for the lovely pictures!! I've only recently started to like Jaune myself (unfortunately, it seems I'm always a season behind so by the time I start liking a color, it becomes really hard to find) and it's a bit odd for me too because I wear dark colors and can't pull off bright bags. But the more I looked at Jaune, the more I thought of how simply sunny it looked -- there's a lot of warmth in the color and I really like that. So now I'm on the hunt for Jaune :P

Your Work is gorgeous and the leather looks divine :drool: :drool: Enjoy!!

btw, the sa that helped me at Barney's NY was very nice, patient and sweet. Her name is Andy. Her number is 212-833-2035. She knows her Bbags and she is very honest.:tup: I really liked her.:yes:

Congrats on the Jaune. This colour was clearly always meant to be yours one way or another!

I'm glad you got the same one back which must be a sign and I too 'blame' Joey Beans for mega fabulous how can I resist mod shots!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Nanaz shes gorgeous! I am so happy you finally got the one who captured your hart at first but slipped through your fingers!!! ITA Jaune is such a gorgeous colour I´ve been thinking alot about it myself too;)

Kat
Kat, you said it so well:tup::heart: (It captured my heart at first but slipped through my fingers).:girlsigh: I am so glad that i was not too late to find another one again.:woohoo:

:wtf: WOW. That is one gorgeous Jaune!!! That leather is amazing - it looks like it's broken in already!!! I'm so glad you found her, Nanaz!! I think you two will be together forever!!
Couture - the leather on all Jaune bags are soft and pillowy so it makes the bag look broken in.:yes: I only have my daily stuff in it and it already looks amazing. I love it when the leather is soft and smooshy.:drool:

I just have to add this picture. joey beans you are gorgeous and i love your style.:love::love::hugs::tender:
DSC00173.jpg

Nanaz, you are right - ^^that is a great photo, and a beautiful girl - Ms. Joey Beans! I love your new Jaune SGH work. I have the RH work, and I love it. I think the leather on the 07 Jaune and Vert Thyme bags were all great. I wish the 08 leathers would have been like that!:girlsigh: So far, I have not been a fan of 08 leathers at all - I have tried different styles, different colors, and so far, blah! I'm going to start buying more of the 07s as they pop up in different places.