My story about an obnoxious lady and LV.....

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Today I went to my cousin's bridal shower. It was lovely, until a friend of my cousin's fiancee sat across from my mom and me.
I was speaking to another cousin about handbags as she knows my love for them. I was telling her about my recent purchases and LV came up.
This woman (She was no lady)... and let me describe her for you, but you've all seen them... very thin, about 60yo, dressed in very expensive designer suit (way overdressed for this casual shower, mind you) dripping in diamonds and gushing about all her money and investments and hired help.
She had to be a part of every conversation and interrupted incessantly.

She chimes in when she hears me say LV. Now, if someone is talking about LV and has a smile on their face, which I most certainly did:yes: , would you be so rude to say something derogatory???If you were Miss Priss High Society Lady you would!
She says " Oh, LV, well one of my husband's clients buys me a hangbag every holiday and when he bought me LV, I gave it to the cleaning lady". :Push: Then she made a racial comment about the type of people she thinks carry LVs (my stomach turns thinking about it, so very,very sad).:sad: She then said " Cheap vinyl crap, I would not be caught dead with it!". I did not hear this last part bc my cousin and I were still reeling from her racial comment. My mom told me this later.
My mom quick witted old gal that she is spoke for me bc I am not a confrontative person and am usually so shocked when people speak so disrespectfully, I am speechless.
Mom said, bless her heart, without missing a beat, "You need a new cleaning lady this Christmas? " HA!:nuts:
I love my mom! Shut her right up. We all went on talking and ignored her or tried to.
Wanted to share, sorry for the length!:shame: