My store no longer stocks extra dustbags :(

Aw thank you! :biggrin:
If you want to see more pics of her my reveal thread is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reveal-19-year-old-speedy-25-a-866691.html

I'm totally obsessed with LV now. I can only afford to buy preloved but it doesn't bother me using a bag that someone else used before me. Especially after how I was treated today with my LV in the store, they were so nice to my boyfriend and I. We're 19 so I figured we wouldn't get any attention but right when I walked in the security/door man said "Your bag has aged beautifully!" and then the sales woman was referring to my boyfriend and I as madam and sir! (We were so loving it :cool:) but it just made me feel really special and like they cared about my needs even if they don't actually haha.

LV is LV whether it is BN or Pre-loved... Whats important is your happy with your bag!:smile:

Yay!!! I was able to get a spare dustbag from my SA!!! When im about to pay for my purchases, i ask her if she could give me an extra db and she whispered back "ok!" with a big smile... Lol! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Aw thank you! :biggrin:
If you want to see more pics of her my reveal thread is here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/reveal-19-year-old-speedy-25-a-866691.html

I'm totally obsessed with LV now. I can only afford to buy preloved but it doesn't bother me using a bag that someone else used before me. Especially after how I was treated today with my LV in the store, they were so nice to my boyfriend and I. We're 19 so I figured we wouldn't get any attention but right when I walked in the security/door man said "Your bag has aged beautifully!" and then the sales woman was referring to my boyfriend and I as madam and sir! (We were so loving it :cool:) but it just made me feel really special and like they cared about my needs even if they don't actually haha.
They sound like lovely staff, it makes such a difference!
I just wanted to add that I took a preloved mini agenda to be heat stamped 2 weeks ago, my SA said that because the leather has softened due to age (it's from 2007 but vgc) it couldn't be heat stamped with colour as the colour won't take properly. I had it stamped with no colour and it looks great. Hope this is helpful, your bag looks amazing!

They sound like lovely staff, it makes such a difference!
I just wanted to add that I took a preloved mini agenda to be heat stamped 2 weeks ago, my SA said that because the leather has softened due to age (it's from 2007 but vgc) it couldn't be heat stamped with colour as the colour won't take properly. I had it stamped with no colour and it looks great. Hope this is helpful, your bag looks amazing!

Thank you for the info :smile:
I was planning on doing without colour anyway so I'm glad to hear that they still did it on yours! Wish me luck for when I take her in. I'll get my bf to call ahead of time to both locations and ask if they will do it without proof of purchase on a 19 yo Speedy and see what they say. (and yes, my bf calls some places for me because I absolutely hate talking on the phone to customer service people)

Hello ladies!

Thought I'd update on the heatstamping. So today my boyfriend and I had a date downtown to celebrate my birthday a few days early. We went to Louis Vuitton on Burrard and asked about heat stamping, the SA told me that they no longer do heat stamping on the Speedy 25 .... What the heck. So I just kinda accepted it and asked her if this was a new thing and if all stores are doing this and she said that they are.

We left and then my bf called the other LV on Granville, and they said they will do it on a Speedy 25 but the wait would be an hour today because they were very busy.

I'm pretty annoyed with the Burrard location because they never seem willing to help you out with anything. It wasn't even busy in there when we went. Oh well, we will just go to the Granville location.

Hello ladies!

Thought I'd update on the heatstamping. So today my boyfriend and I had a date downtown to celebrate my birthday a few days early. We went to Louis Vuitton on Burrard and asked about heat stamping, the SA told me that they no longer do heat stamping on the Speedy 25 .... What the heck. So I just kinda accepted it and asked her if this was a new thing and if all stores are doing this and she said that they are.

We left and then my bf called the other LV on Granville, and they said they will do it on a Speedy 25 but the wait would be an hour today because they were very busy.

I'm pretty annoyed with the Burrard location because they never seem willing to help you out with anything. It wasn't even busy in there when we went. Oh well, we will just go to the Granville location.

Wow! That's super annoying!!! Hey, were you able to get your hands on a dustbag?

I didn't bother asking. The SA was kinda dismissive. I'll just ask next time we go to the Granville location they are usually more helpful and seem to be willing to do everything the Burrard LV won't do.

Oh okay. I wasn't sure if you asked before this last visit about heat stamping. Sadly the best service I've received was all the way in Calgary Lol. I feel invisible every other time I walk into LV.

Hello ladies!

That's a shame about the misinformation, but glad you got it done, if you haven't already post it on the hot stamp club!

It is indeed. >_<; close to it! =)

Oooh cool! I live about an hour away.

That's a shame about the misinformation, but glad you got it done, if you haven't already post it on the hot stamp club!

No I didn't get it done yet :sad: our parking was running out and we just decided to do it another day. We will just call ahead and maybe go earlier in the day. I didn't know there was a hot stamp club! I'm gonna go drool over it now haha :biggrin: