My stomach hurts from all the stress...

Well, I know exactly what you are going through. I am a court reporter. In order to work in the state I live in we have to pass a certification test at 225 WPM. I have THE WORST test anxiety in the world. I literally took my certification test at least 15 times, no kidding. Every time I'd take it I'd sweat and get all nervous. If I thought I was doing well I'd trip myself up and screw up. A lot of my classmates had the same problem.

So I can totally relate to the stress you feel. Some people I knew took Xanax or a beta blocker called Inderal to help with nerves or had a drink. I ended up passing without any meds though. But I just had to keep at it. So just go in there and try not to worry about it too much and let it come naturally. I know it's easier said than done, but if you happen not to pass, just keep trying.

And most importantly, good luck!

I always wondered how fast court reporters had to type- I knew it had to be up there on average! Whenever I take depos, I'm always amazed at how quickly the CR's fingers work!!!

Well.................I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

51 WPM. I passed just barely, but it is a pass! I cannot believe it! It took a few minutes to register while I heard the results, but I am just so elated! Time to celebrate! Thank you so much for all your well wishes and prayers and support! They mean the world to me. I dont know what I would do without all my friends at tPF! *HUGS*

CONGRAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: