My Steel AC mini city came today....

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
WOAH!!!

It was love at first sight as soon as I opened the box!! I immediatley emptied out the contents of my current bag and stashed them in my new Anna corinna.

I am really suprised because its not as small as it looks. I put all my stuff inside and I still have loads of room to spare.

The Steel colour is exactly what I was hoping for. A perfect 'with-jeans' bag! The colour is best shown on the first three pics.

The bag is lightweight but the leather feels thicker than I thought it would.
Ooohhh I love this bag.

Im just off out with it now to see how it copes with London life...;)

2n8wklg.jpg

qn0eaa.jpg

70essz.jpg

1zxa7h5.jpg

Very very cooool. I know I love mine. It's such an understated bag that deserves big raves. I like how it doesn't really feel or even look like some great bag until you use it once. Then you're hooked.
Looks great on you!

Gorgeous! I love that color, its the same color my my Lady Duffle is in and it looks they're both the same leather too. You picked a winner, girl!:tup:

Wow that bag is fantastic!! I am almost all saved up for my AC City and I am sooo excited. I think I am going to go pick it up at Luna Boston on the 21st!

I can't wait, AC bags are fantastic!

CONGRATS!

Thanks girls! I took it out today and it seems to be just what I need.
I love the way you can use the shoulder strap but unfold it and use it in 'carrier bag' mode if you need to.

Im already considering a larger one for daytrips out.... :graucho: