My Stams

You both look gorgeous with your Stams!

And after seeing that patent Bordeaux... I think I might be willing to kill for that :P If I ever were to add another Stam, I would consider a patent. Does anyone know if MJ patent keep its shape, or does it generally slouch (quilted and/or non-quilted) ?

I'm loving the nice pics. Wish I had a bag twin in real life to carry Stams with :smile:

Reactions: llaga22
You both look gorgeous with your Stams!

And after seeing that patent Bordeaux... I think I might be willing to kill for that :P If I ever were to add another Stam, I would consider a patent. Does anyone know if MJ patent keep its shape, or does it generally slouch (quilted and/or non-quilted) ?

I'm loving the nice pics. Wish I had a bag twin in real life to carry Stams with :smile:

Thank you. For my experience with this Bordeaux patent, it holds it shape so well and it stays forever beautiful.😍

My niece and I are both MJ lovers.

No wAy anyone can catch up on you! I better stop before I get to that slippery slope and that's it!
But seriously, your collection is to die for.��
I can't believe I ended up with so many. It is actually embarrassing to me, and I try not to let anyone in real life know. It really is wasteful to spend the money like that. Very wasteful. I am not wealthy and that $ could have gone to something more productive. :sad: But what's done is done. I do love each one of them. That makes up for a little of the embarrassment.
No, I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy too many.
:amuse: Words of wisdom from old nas.
What does help me feel better is looking at the showcase thread. So many people have tons of bags. Makes mine look miniscule. :biggrin:

I can't believe I ended up with so many. It is actually embarrassing to me, and I try not to let anyone in real life know. It really is wasteful to spend the money like that. Very wasteful. I am not wealthy and that $ could have gone to something more productive. :sad: But what's done is done. I do love each one of them. That makes up for a little of the embarrassment.
No, I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy too many.
:amuse: Words of wisdom from old nas.
What does help me feel better is looking at the showcase thread. So many people have tons of bags. Makes mine look miniscule. :biggrin:

Thanks for the advice. True, re: showcase threads--- it's humbling. 😯