My stam got lost ;(

She has the burden to prove to Paypal that the item was signed for and delivered. Her shipping it wont cut it. File with Paypal and go from there... It is HER problem to locate or recover the bag - not yours. Remember PAYING for insurance is the SELLERS responsibility-they have to get the bag to you as they sold it! Never as a buyer should YOU pay for insurance. The burden of receipt and delivery condition lies on the seller 100%. I would file with PP as an item not received. She can enter the tracking info but ultimately if it is not received PP will instruct HER to follow up - not you and you will get your $$ back. Good Luck!

Who knows-maybe it will still show up?!?

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Abercrombie & Fitch for my daughter (at least 8-10 items) and it never arrived. After arguing with them about it, they replaced the items and sent me another package. About 3-4 weeks later, a beat up box arrived....filled with the original order. So...there is still hope. I would still file a claim asap, though.

forenfinal hope you're right, ill try to file a claim with paypal in a few days lets see if i can least can get my money back!

rorosity: so did you get the items twice??:amuse:

thanks everyone for your support, i really appreciate that!

She has the burden to prove to Paypal that the item was signed for and delivered. Her shipping it wont cut it. File with Paypal and go from there... It is HER problem to locate or recover the bag - not yours. Remember PAYING for insurance is the SELLERS responsibility-they have to get the bag to you as they sold it! Never as a buyer should YOU pay for insurance. The burden of receipt and delivery condition lies on the seller 100%. I would file with PP as an item not received. She can enter the tracking info but ultimately if it is not received PP will instruct HER to follow up - not you and you will get your $$ back. Good Luck!

exactly. file the claim and it could just be held up in US customs...i know when i ship internationally, it can take as little aas 4 days to arrive and as much as 3 weeks...

Yes. I did get the items twice and they just told me to keep it, because they had already written it off or something. Some of it was different, because some of the items I had ordered were sold out by the time they sent me replacements. So....maybe your Stam will show up eventually. Hopefully.

I wouldn't worry yet ~ Maybe the delivery has been slowed down. It's a good idea to file a Paypal claim, but don't freak out yet... for all we know, it could show up at your door tomorrow. The PO system isn't very reliable. You've got the upper hand as well - she'll have to provide proof of delivery and if she can't, you'll get your money back.

Excellent advice! This is exactly what I was going to say - the burden is on the seller for this one. My husband once sent something out and it never arrived (or so the person said), so he refunded the entire cost of the item to the buyer and then he filed a claim with the post office for a refund. It's not YOUR job to get paid by insurance, it's HER'S. SHE has to pay you for the cost of the item you never received, then recover the costs herself.

Keep us updated!

This happened to me when I brought some Marc Jacobs shoes from ebay. They were too high for me to wear to work so I sold them to someone in Australia. I used the post office and the package was suppose to make it in 5 to 9 days, but it did not. The buyer checked out customs and they said they have not received the package yet. Well after about 2 weeks later, the buyer received her shoes. So maybe your bag is held up in customs somewhere. Hang in there, it will come to you!