My Staff

No dogs. My townhouse is small and the patio is all I have for a yard. I did have a St. Bernard for 8 years and she was 150 pounds of drooly, furry love. Before that there was Bowser who was a Great Dane mixed with something else huge. Actually, I'm not entirely sure he was a mixed breed. He looked like a brindle Great Dane and was HUGE...his head came up to my shoulder and I'm 5'6"!
Both loved the cats, I did not have rabbits then.

^
You're another pet lover, then! Me too, I have three dogs and two cats, but I'd have bunnies and lots more dogs and cats if I could. We live in the country and a lot of people out here have llamas and sheep (I guess they count as pets??), but my DH thinks we have a full house already!

It is kind of funny...I call my cats scaredy cats when they run. But, then, when Buster snorts he sounds like an old man about to hock a lugie (ewww!)
Kate

Yes, I love animals and if I had any land I would very likely adopt more than I have now, including dogs. No geese! Geese are mean and nasty. At least if a duck gets aggressive, you can persuade him to knock it off.
Kate

Any more updates on your staff, Kate? Thanks. :smile:

Hello, passerby!
Yes, I do have some more pics of the rabbits and one of Phoebe. I'll post them shortly. I did not realize it had been over a week since I've been here last. Very busy. So far, I've not been able to get any photos of the cats while they are doing something other than sleeping (imagine that). But, we will be decorating for Christmas soon and the cats just love all the Christmas decorations and the tree. They are the reason I have plastic ornaments and I found some very nice ones which look a lot like glass.
Thank you for asking and I promise to post more updates on the "staff"
Kate

Toys! And special treats that they like. Today (thanksgiving) the cats got turkey (cooked) which they love more than tuna and the rabbits got a little pumpkin (raw). Not too heavy on the treats for them, though...I don't want anyone getting sick.

yhst-50741223401541_1921_4555476

Mao (yellow) and his brother, Eddy, (gray) sleeping on the day bed. These two are real cuddlers with each other and their people.

I posted some pictures of Phoebe and Beaver in Phoebe's Fan Club. I wish I had caught Eddy in the tree on camera, though. But, he knows he's not supposed to play with the Christmas tree and ran off like a shot as soon as I came into the living room. The cats think the bells on the tree are cool toys, but they really are a warning system.
Because of them all of the ornaments on the tree are plastic, wood or metal. Glass ornaments and cats don't mix. I don't like finding the shards of broken ornaments with my bare foot, either.

Attachments

• Still Can't See Hershey!400.jpg
    Still Can't See Hershey!400.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 24
  • bunny trio400.jpg
    bunny trio400.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 23
Hi, everyone!
I've been so busy and not around here so much. Besides, lately no one has been up for a photo shoot.
Maybe some day I'll get a photograph of them not sleeping:rolleyes:
boy's club1sm.jpg

boy's club sm.jpg

At least they don't care the bed is not made!