My Stacking Band Got A Little Sister

shanam

62 is the new 40 LOL
Aug 15, 2006
We didn't like how my diamond/sapphire band looked with my other diamond band and it was so tight anyways, that we got this one. It is diamond and baguette .75 ct in 18 kt
white gold. I want one more but just can't decide what I want:biggrin:

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-03-09 at 12.42-1.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-09 at 12.42-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 271
  • Photo on 2010-03-09 at 12.50 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-03-09 at 12.50 #2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 249
LOVE it!!! Get another, you'll be glad you did! I have 4 and it's not enough, I want a pink sapphire one, a ruby one, etc. . . :shame:
Fun to collect!

LOVE it!!! Get another, you'll be glad you did! I have 4 and it's not enough, I want a pink sapphire one, a ruby one, etc. . . :shame:
Fun to collect!

thank you :smile: amanda - i will get one more but because of the shape of a pear I don't want to wear a band in front and I don't want to "out bling" the beauty of my pear- but i will enjoy the fun of trying to find just the right one to go with these 2. I have actually been seriously searching the web for an antique platinum band with intricate etching and maybe a stone or 2. my mother's marriage band is what i really want (knife edge platinum with very intricate detailing) but it is too small for me as are most of the ones i like. :cry:

Last edited:
SHANAM................I'm an OCD stacker......so, I really "get" the allure :true: What a Beautiful ring for a Beautiful Lady :cloud9:

attachment.php

Last edited: