My Stacking Band Got A Little Sister

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
LOVE it!!! Get another, you'll be glad you did! I have 4 and it's not enough, I want a pink sapphire one, a ruby one, etc. . . :shame:
Fun to collect!

shanam

62 is the new 40 LOL
Aug 15, 2006
Connecticut
LOVE it!!! Get another, you'll be glad you did! I have 4 and it's not enough, I want a pink sapphire one, a ruby one, etc. . . :shame:
Fun to collect!
thank you :smile: amanda - i will get one more but because of the shape of a pear I don't want to wear a band in front and I don't want to "out bling" the beauty of my pear- but i will enjoy the fun of trying to find just the right one to go with these 2. I have actually been seriously searching the web for an antique platinum band with intricate etching and maybe a stone or 2. my mother's marriage band is what i really want (knife edge platinum with very intricate detailing) but it is too small for me as are most of the ones i like. :cry:

Last edited:

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
SHANAM................I'm an OCD stacker......so, I really "get" the allure :true: What a Beautiful ring for a Beautiful Lady :cloud9:

Last edited:

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
SHANAM...........Your new ring looks beautiful with your "little diamond" :wtf: Keep going .....you can never have enough stacking rings!:true: