My square Muse bag arrived today

1. Hey guys! My square Muse arrived today. I already have 3 other Muse bags. Anyway, I love this bag. I won't use it as a handbag though. I'll use it as a laptop bag or something like that. It'll always come in handy. It's beautiful. Anyway, here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WOW!!! I've never seen a square muse before, just the curved ones. I'm really liking the shape too, and in a classic black! Congratuations! You shuld really use it as a laptop bag, it would be so luxurious! ;)

3. love the shape, it's so interesting. Looks like it would work well as a laptop bag. Congrats and enjoy.

4. wow that's a cute bag. very nice! i like the muse bag a lot. very classic looking.

5. ah dup post.

6. Thanks so much for sharing - I also didn't know it came in that shape!! It's looks beautiful and functional!!:biggrin:

7. like a lunch box! but nicer!

8. It would be great for laptops and documents, files and so on. Congrats!!

9. Wow I never knew the Muse came in a square shape....guess I learn something new here everyday!

Yasmin - did you have to special-order it through YSL?...or is it part of the fall collection that's coming out later?

10. A square Muse? Wow, I didn't know it came in a square shape. I do like the other Muse better but this is cute too. Congrats!

11. Wow - never seen a square muse before - Thanks for sharing.

12. It's gorgeous! I really love it! Enjoy your new Muse :roflmfao:

13. Very pretty! Dont forget to watermark your pictures, dont want someone taking them and trickin' folks on eBay.

14. ^^^How do you do that?

15. Oh, Thanks! However, I really don't know how to watermark my pics. Can anyone tell me how? Thanks in advance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice