My spy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My corded brown leather spy arrived today from Bluefly.... and I am in love!:heart:

Attached Files:

2. OOO! Congrats! It looks lovely! :love: So, we can say that Bluefly is legit then ya?:yes:

3. I know people have had issues with Bluefly in the past, but I've never had a problem. Nowadays they put a tag on bags to prevent the old bait and switch when people return bags. That said, I went over the bag and the gray card and the yellow card with a fine-tooth comb and everything seems to check out. (I did my homework and studied all the authentication tips from the experts in the forum.) Also, I studied the spies at Saks this weekend to really educate myself.

I can't post pics of the details on here because I need the pics to be huge in order to capture that level of detail and am unable to size them down because of computer issues... but I can describe details or email photos if anyone seems concerned!

4. Well KMSNYC, I just love it. :love: This would probably be one of the designs I would consider. Ohhhhh... Why can't I have a money tree so I can have them all!!

5. I hear ya! I am selling three bags to fund this one!:P

6. Congrats, that is a gorgeous gorgeous bag! Enjoy wearing your beautiful spy!

7. Got mine on bluefly as well - totally authentic and lovely! Congrats!

8. [​IMG]

Lovely!

9. Nice! Really like the look of the corded spys. Too bad they don't seem to be in production anymore!

10. Big congrats!! You corded spy is beautiful!!:P

I've never seen one IRL as stock is very limited here in Australia!

I posted a new thread about Blushing/fading issue, just wondering whether the corded spy will be immune from that as the leather is treated??:confused1:

Enjoy your spy, I'm still saving up to get one!;)

11. Congrats! I love spys!

12. Dont you just love the pleated leather, think these bags are so stunning. big Congrats

13. ooh! lovely! What a gorgeous color. Looks like someone ran a scraper through chocolate...I mean that in a GOOD way!

14. I think I gotta get me one of these, You have truly tempted me....:drool:
    I'm gonna watch the Blue Fly specials & maybe make my move......:graucho:

:heart:That is one gorgeous bag, I just love the corded leather....:heart: Congratulations! :yahoo:

15. Beautiful! Congrats & enjoy. =)