My Spring/Summer Purchases Part 1

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ever since I saw the first pictures of the Men's Spring/Summer collection 2010 I was obsessed with the three new Taiga colours Polaire, Glacier and Boreal. I eagerly collected every picture of them I could find and carefully created my wish list.
    Now that finally the new Taiga collection is being gradually released I decided to make a trip to Milan to do some serious shopping. To carry my goodies home I did not use the standard Vuitton paper bag, but my Monogram Macassar Keepall instead.

[​IMG]

I had to travel lightly, so I left the larger and heavier boxes at the home of my friend I was staying with. I only kept the two boxes of the smaller items.

[​IMG]

2. I first went to the largest Vuitton store in Milan, the one located in Via Montenapoleone where I found and bought three items on my wish list.

[​IMG]

3. 1) black Derby Master

[​IMG]

2) grey Taiga Messenger Sandal
    [​IMG]

3) beige Taiga Messenger Richelieu
    [​IMG]

4. I could not buy the beige Ridge belt, as it will be released on 15/02/2010. Also, I could not see the navy blue Taiga items, as the three stores currently only have the grey and beige items in stock.

In Galleria Vittorio Emanuele I bought the two Pochette Cles on my wish list.
    5) beige Taiga Pochette Cles
    6) grey Taiga Pochette Cles

[​IMG]

I think I will buy the beige Ridge belt as soon as it will be released and then enjoy my purchases until we know more about Fall/Winter. I will probably not buy anything in navy.

5. Wow, amazing!!! Congrats!

6. Very nice, classic items! Gorgeous!

7. very classy! congrats on your new purchases :biggrin: I hope your able to get the other items on your list!

8. wow wow ! love them alll.....congrats.....

9. Really nice new purchases!! Congrats :smile: looking forward to part 2!

10. Love everything! Congrats!

11. wow congrats!

12. wow!!!!!!!:nuts:congrats!!!!!!!!!:smile::tup::okay:

:buttercup:

13. Congrats on ALL your new LV's!!!

14. gorgeous shoes!!!!!!!!!

15. Congrats on your new items, your shoes are gorgeous! I'm so glad you were able to get some of the things on your wish list, looks like you had a very successful trip! I really like your cles' as well. Enjoy your new LV goodies!