My Spring/Summer goodies, Part 1

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
Hi all! Some of you may know that I have ordered a few items for Spring/Summer, but they will take for up to 6 weeks to arrive, so in the meantime, I had to go to the store for some instant satisfaction:giggle::graucho:. I needed a wallet to match my Epi RB Cluny and my Azur bags and then the other goodie was something unexpected. My kids were lurking around as I was trying to do this. Here we go:

Attachments

• IMG_5821.JPG
    IMG_5821.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 1,004
And then the second item - I have had the one and the same pair of LV sunnies for 2 years and love them to bits, but wanted to have a second pair for variety and when I saw these ones, I had to have them. The colour is a perfect match with Azur, by the way! I also love the fact that the case for these is considerably more compact than the older ones.

Attachments

• IMG_5824.JPG
    IMG_5824.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_5826.JPG
    IMG_5826.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IMG_5827.JPG
    IMG_5827.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,045
And then the second item - I have had the one and the same pair of LV sunnies for 2 years and love them to bits, but wanted to have a second pair for variety and when I saw these ones, I had to have them. The colour is a perfect match with Azur, by the way! I also love the fact that the case for these is considerably more compact than the older ones.

Looking fab!

Reactions: LuxMommy