My Sphynx Cats!!

Wow...I'm not sure how I feel - the kitten looks a little like baby mouse skin. It's all wrinkly! Do they even have peach fuzz tiny hairs? Or absolutely no hair whatsoever? As much as I hate cat fur though these would be the way to go. Although in our house, it's all about dogs so no more new kittens for me. I'll have to live vicariously through the cat people here. :smile:

Good luck on the name! Hubby and I took several weeks to figure out our little guy's name. I won!

ohmygod i want one toooooooooooo! never been really a cat person, i'm more of a dog person, but these cats are soooo cool looking. like kinda like an exotic alien. hahahahaha!!! but really. i want!

Fayden

we actually call Louis a Cat/Dog...she is SUPER affectionate, jumps on your lap all the time, wags her tail, greets you when you get home. She is a puppy cat!! :smile:

awwwwww your new baby looks so precious! she DOES remind me of a skinny pig tho...the wrinkles and pattern and probably size too! :P

i'm thinking of shaving my chihuahua to see what hugging a hairless kitty is like...kidding!!

what are you gonna name her??