My Speedy reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I wasn't going to get this till the summer but I decided to go ahead and get it now I was waiting to be able to see it in person at the LV store but I just couldn't wait any longer the LV bug has bit me hard core ! It is a speedy 30 it is MIU which I don't mind as much as I thought I would it is soo cute and light weight and holds all my stuff I am waiting on my purse to go so it won't be such a black hole lol ! Love this to pieces and looks great with my mono cles :smile: so very very blessed to be able to do this and lucky ! Everyone enjoy !

Attached Files:

2. What a classic! Gorgeous! Congrats!!

3. Your MIU is perfectly LVoely, Congrats!!

4. Oops I pressed the button before i loaded all the pics enjoy

Attached Files:

5. Congrats! Great picture. Speedy 30 is going to be my next purchase in the mono too. Lovely bag it is :smile:

6. Congrats. such beautiful new vachetta.

7. Thanks everyone I am in lvoe for sure !!

8. Love the speedy, it's beautiful.

9. Your Speedy is gorgeous, congrats!

10. Nothing so pretty as a brand new monogram speedy! So classic. Congrats!

11. Beautiful! Congrats! 😍

12. Congrats!

13. Great pics!! Congrats and enjoy!!

14. beautiful Speedy - congrats!!

15. Glad you get to enjoy her now! Beautiful bag. Would love to see a before and after shot of the contents when you get your purse to go.