My speedy needs some spice.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently ordered a Speedy 35. I think it needs something else. What did you do to spice up your bag, or did you just leave it plain. Pictures and links would be wonderful.

2. I would buy a heart from Lv and hang it from your speedy

3. no but actually thats cute. but I mean the one thats a coin purse .. in a heart shape

4. its called the rose pop

5. what about a scarf or bandeau...if you want something from the latest releases theres a roses scarf that is simply stunning and theres a bag charm from the graffiti line that comes in neon bright color (not sure if its too small for a 35 tho)...

6. A bandeau, scarf, key chain or clés looks nice. I personally like the graffiti key chains they have now. They look gorgeous against monogram!

7. Here are some of my pics:

DSC01333 (Large).JPG

DSC01817 (Large).JPG

SL371003 (Medium).JPG

PICT1197 (Small).JPG

PICT1269 (Medium).JPG

The owl and skull charm are leather but non-lv. They were handmade and 14$ on etsy!

8. I would love to do a scarf, but none of them really catch my eye.

9. How about pastilles keychain?

10. Why not expand to other brands? Hermes or coach or tiffany?

11. Ya, I have an Hermes one my grandma gifted me and it will look great on the speedy.

If not I would go for any charm that fits the bag, Gucci has some cute ones, the dogs or the cat, it is different print but I think they will look great