My speedy is missing the "30" under the tab...

Hi tikoma

I m planning to buy the new speedy with strap 30 (dont kno the actual name though) in Hawaii this july and it's ok if is with or without the 30 stamp right?

BTW, my German friend told me, it is very expensive to buy LV in Germany, is that true? :cool::smile:

Hello, sorry for the late response, lots of work :biggrin: Yes its okay, there is always a stamp, but its almost invisible! i needed LED light to see the one of a friend who bought a 30 damier ebene speedy just last week, and even with the led light you could only see it slightly

About the prices: That is not true, Germany is not expensive, the US, Australia and Japan are much more expensive. Actually European countries seem to be the cheapest, just check the LV online shop for different countries :smile:

No problem Tikoma! It's better to be late than no reply at all:biggrin::biggrin:

Good to hear that Germany is still cheaper as compared to non European countries, um um I got more choices now.:cool:

Hello, sorry for the late response, lots of work :biggrin: Yes its okay, there is always a stamp, but its almost invisible! i needed LED light to see the one of a friend who bought a 30 damier ebene speedy just last week, and even with the led light you could only see it slightly

About the prices: That is not true, Germany is not expensive, the US, Australia and Japan are much more expensive. Actually European countries seem to be the cheapest, just check the LV online shop for different countries :smile:

Please where exactly is number stamped? I just bought a speedy 35 today and after reading this, examined it and did not see the number. All I saw was the date code.I've looked at the 2 leaves at the 2 sides and also the one on the zipper. I also looked at the trims on all the handles both inside and outside and did not see the number. Also what does the date code AA2161 mean?

Please where exactly is number stamped? I just bought a speedy 35 today and after reading this, examined it and did not see the number. All I saw was the date code.I've looked at the 2 leaves at the 2 sides and also the one on the zipper. I also looked at the trims on all the handles both inside and outside and did not see the number. Also what does the date code AA2161 mean?

After reading some of the posts here, I held up my speedy this morning against the light coming in from the window and saw the 35. So thanks TPF members.

Hi All! I am fairly new to buying LV purses. I need some assistance if anyone can help me out? Or direct me to someone who is Very knowledgeable. I purchased an LV damier azur speedy 30 and need help authenticating it. I can email photos to those who can help me. Thanks a bunch!