My speedy is missing the "30" under the tab...

Feb 22, 2013
I just got a speedy 30 azur yesterday, and got it stamped. I took it home and realized it does not have the 30 behind the little flap??? Is this possible???

Feb 22, 2013
I found the 30! It is very faint, and you can only see it under daylight. The SA said it is possbile the number gets rub off too.

crisd85

Apr 7, 2016
Hello. I got an LV Epi Speedy in Red as a gift and noticed that the outside tag on one end does not have a Louis Vuitton stamp, unlike my Monogram Speedy bought from the LV Store. Is this fake? Or perhaps I was thinking that it is a vintage Epi Speedy, so there is no stamp. Can anyone confirm this for me?

crisd85

Apr 7, 2016
Hello. I got an LV Epi Speedy in Red as a gift and noticed that there is no heat stamp on the leather tab , unlike my Monogram Speedy bought from the LV Store. Is this fake? Or perhaps I was thinking that it is a vintage Epi Speedy, so there is no stamp. Can anyone confirm this for me?

LanceMC2019

Aug 3, 2019
My monogram Speedy 35 went out for a repair with the #35 under the heat stamp. However, when I picked up my Speedy, roughly a week ago, the heat stamp was changed (per my request), and no size saying "35" is present? Does anyone know whether or not this occurs with a repair? Please help! This was Louis Vuitton!