My speedy collection :)

love them all! omg your speedy 35 looks huge! i thought it was a 40!

out of curiosity, which do you use the most?

I think the 35 looks so big since I stuffed it with a towel to keep from getting creased. I've been using the Kusama speedy since I got it, but I think the speedy b mono 30 is my most used and versitle bag I own! I want to get it in the DE but I think it's a bit overkill since I already have it in a 30 but I may get the speedy b DE in a 30, not sure yet :biggrin:

I think the 35 looks so big since I stuffed it with a towel to keep from getting creased. I've been using the Kusama speedy since I got it, but I think the speedy b mono 30 is my most used and versitle bag I own! I want to get it in the DE but I think it's a bit overkill since I already have it in a 30 but I may get the speedy b DE in a 30, not sure yet :biggrin:

ah. that explains why it looks huge :biggrin:

with the speedy being such a great bag, it's hard to think that one can possibly have too many!

mandyglick said:

I cpuld help you justify it in a 35 my friend :smile: LOL
I love your black speedy :speedy: