My Specially made Green Spy is here..Yayyyyyyyyy

OH MY GOODNESS

WOW WOW WOW

What an incredible bag, i truly cannot believe how amazing it is.

You had a kickass collection before and you wonder how it could possibly be improved but this!!!, this has just taken it to another level entirely.

So gorgeous, congrats you lucky gal :biggrin:

Saichy --

She is a STUNNNNNNNNER. :nuts: I am so *ahem* green with envy! Look at all those bubbles! Looooooordie!

Congrats. You officially have the most envied spy on the board in my book.

Wear her in good health and think of us non-custom-spy wearing ladies at the board when you do!!!!!

OMG!!!! I just got back from my trip! That is amazing bubbly green emerald leather! It is absolutely stunning!! :heart: :heart: :love: :heart: I am so happy for you! YAY! :nuts: :yahoo: :nuts:

My favorite shot is the viewpoint of the leather, so scrumptuously bubbly. The green is so DEEP and rich in color. This is absolutely perfect! I wonder if the other spies will get jealous of your green-eyed beauty! ;)

THAT... is THE... most beautiful spy i have ever seen!!!! It is so bubbly and so green!! Absolutely fantastic SAICH.
You lucky thing.:heart:

So now... wheres mine????:shrugs:

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING...It looks even better in your outside pic than your lovely inside pics. We are all so happy for you!!! Congratulations your own personal baby!

The initials embroidery is beautiful. Is that sparkly thread? Or some kind of sequin embroidery?
attachment.php

Oh thank you everyone, it was hard to capture the true colour of this bag, it is a very rich dark vibrant emerald green.

BalenciagaLove, you would so love this bag the bubbles are to die for.

The bubbles are amazing just from the pictures. I can't imagine how terrific they would be in real life. I just want to pet the bubbles! Over and over and over!!! Saich, you really have outdone yourself. This one is simply EPIC! :heart:

Oh my friend, yes the bag is amazing, what I also love about it is the new spys have this coating on them to protect and stop colour fade and sometimes it makes them look very shiney, this has the protection on it but its not shiney at all its how the old leather use to look.

I didn't know that they put new coating on the spies now to make them more matte. How brilliant!!! My friend, (with no disrespect to anyone else's green lovelies) I cannot imagine a more magnificient green spy. This one completely encompasses my imagination as far as green spies go. Congratulations!!! Now, what shoes are you going to wear with this stunning baby?? :heart: :heart: :nuts: :nuts: :yahoo: