My special reveal..

Nahreen

Nahreen
O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
This past 1.5 week have been exciting, three H items bought separately in such a short time. Last week I went to our local store which is 200 km away to pick up my tea cups in Bleus d'Ailleurs after 3.5 months wait.

Attachments

• DSC02101b.jpg
    DSC02101b.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,083
I´ve for some time wanted to buy a Kelly bag. The waiting time was approximately two years and I was put on the list in March. So while waiting I decided to go to Paris next spring to see if I could find a Kelly pochette or wallet to use as a clutch and I was also regularly checking the H online shop for the wallet. I asked in the Paris Birkin thread about those possibilities to find these items there and was told it was just as difficult as finding a B or K bag. Then last Thursday evening on H online I see it, something beautiful and precious. I decide to think about it until the next day and not make any rash decisions. I decided if it is meant to be mine it will be available next day and be my destiny. I could not sleep at all that night. Yes it was still there and I bought it.

Attachments

• DSC02103b.jpg
    DSC02103b.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3,167
The same day as my parcel arrived from Paris. I get a call from local H store. My dream has come true, arriving 1.5 year before what I anticipated. I was in shock. My SA´s said that with H anything is possible. Yesterday I travelled to my local store to pick it up. Anybody up for a reveal? :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC02107b.jpg
    DSC02107b.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3,082
Sorry for the wait. I was exhausted when I got home last night travelling >400 km back and forth but it was well worth it.

So without further ado, the big box. My dream bag, orange 28 Kelly in Togo with gold hw.

Attachments

• DSC02109b.jpg
    DSC02109b.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 3,055
  • DSC02114b.jpg
    DSC02114b.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 2,995