My Special Report On The Galliera With Plastic Shields!

Curious. I asked my mgr SA and corporate and was told that they come that way in packaging and that those are removed by the store. So who does one call for help?

Ugh, typical they dont even know whats going on with their own product. Maybe you can bring it to the store and check out their newest gallieras to see if they have it. Then SHOW them what you are talking about.

I've had mine for almost 2yrs, problem is the leather has already been 'tainted' by the black marks, so not much use even if they replace for me now :sad:

When I dropped mine off the operations manager told me they would replace the leather and the rings. Maybe talk with the store manager or operations, it's worth a try! :biggrin:

i think its hit or miss with the help you get...i asked about it before, and they basically told me that the staining of the vachetta is just expected and that i should just take it for what it is. when i asked about people getting theirs replaced, they said that it was not common policy, there are too many bags that would need repair (and it would most definitely not be free). i eventually just sold my galliera...

i think its hit or miss with the help you get...i asked about it before, and they basically told me that the staining of the vachetta is just expected and that i should just take it for what it is. when i asked about people getting theirs replaced, they said that it was not common policy, there are too many bags that would need repair (and it would most definitely not be free). i eventually just sold my galliera...

I'm sorry to hear but that would not sit well with me and it didn't. LV stands for quality and that's not quality. I was told that's the way it is, and I told the SA to say that to someone else.