My special order !!

1. I'm so happy today :yahoo:

I finally placed my special order !!
    Its going to be a 30cm mysore bicolour birkin in Turquoise and Brighton Blue with white stitching !!!

It was tough trying to decide what to get, there were not many options because I was leather specific, I only wanted coromandel or mysore ...

The other option was a 35cm coromandel in vermillion and orange !

I decided on the 30cm one because I already have a 35cm rouge H birkin.

I went with my Store Mgr's recommendation for the colours because she said one client ordered something difficult and after 2 years, they have yet to see the bag :Push:

I also bought a black cashmere top and a shawl today :nuts:

Aw, wish everyday can be like today !!! But that will bankrupt me :girlsigh:

I saw the brighton blue on a evelyne. Its a very pleasant shade of blue ! Not as bright as blue jean or turqoise, and not as dark as thalassa blue ...

Hope my bag will come soon :girlsigh:

2. katyc, your SO sounds amazing! congratulations!!!!! turquoise mysore is amazing and i can only imagine how gorgeous brighton blue will be. yum!

3. Wow! :nuts: Your Birkin order sounds amazing. Now, the waiting begins!

4. WOW! That's going to be a stunner!

5. Congrats! Looking forward to her arrival...

6. Congratulations! That is so exciting! It is going to be fabulous!

7. Thank you for sharing my enthusiasm :yahoo:

My store manager wanted it to be a real 'special order' hence she did not 'allow' me to make the design too plain.
    I had originally wanted Turquoise all over, with Brighton Blue as trimming and lining (the inside).

But she suggested I shd make the handle, straps and clochette B Blue as well !! Hence I went with her suggestion.

I hope that don't end up too weird :shrugs:

8. Congrats!! Can't wait until my SA accepts a Birkin order from me.... or even accepts that there is a wait list!

9. Congratulations on your special order. That sounds like such a beautiful color combination. I can't wait to see it.

10. I think it sounds wonderful! ANd I know once that beauty arrives, you will fall head over heels in love!

11. Wow, I was going to ask how the color combo would be -- that sounds very cool.

12. Congrats!! It will definitely be one-of-a-kind!!!

13. kat - thats gonna be hot!!!!!

14. It is going to be eye popping hot! Congratulations!

15. Congratulations! I can't wait to see this baby!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice