my special order birkin arrived.. i need to make up my mind!!

ChloeSS

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Hong Kong
i dont expect it to be that fast.. i just opened another thread yesterday regards to how to cancel my special order and it arrived!!!

this is a white birkin with orange interior

i just called up my H store to tell them not to send my JPG to spa treatment yet

ok.. now decision now. should i just pick up my bag.. and sell my JPG..??

as this is special order.. 35.. or .. should i tell them i dont want the bag!!

smurfet

O.G.
Jul 23, 2006
USA
Chloe- I had a chance a few months ago to purchase a white 35 with orange interior and GH. It was soooooooooooooooo beautiful and soooooooo me. Unf., I declined because I was waiting for my black chevre to come. When I changed my mind a few hours later it was gone. I have regretted it til this day. So, I say, GET IT!

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Get it!! Don't let it go! Looks like you like white anyway! Sell the JPG after it's fixed? I am sure if you put it on eBay with a good price, it will sell!

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
MySoju
Yeah...Get It!!! white with orange interior is a fabulous combo! Send your jpg to spa treatment and sell it later.

tnw

O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
California
i dont expect it to be that fast.. i just opened another thread yesterday regards to how to cancel my special order and it arrived!!!

this is a white birkin with orange interior

i just called up my H store to tell them not to send my JPG to spa treatment yet

ok.. now decision now. should i just pick up my bag.. and sell my JPG..??

as this is special order.. 35.. or .. should i tell them i dont want the bag!!
Sounds like an amazing combination! Can't wait to see your reveal.:tup:

mochi123

shopping is my sport
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
I say get it. You obviously wanted the bag enough to order it. Don't make a decision (i.e. not taking the bag) which you might regret. =)