My Special Bag (Reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been looking for a special bag for some time as I wanted a reminder of my late father and had some pennies put to the side for this, I had a think and the time of year I most think of my dear old dad would of definately been New Years eve as we would of always been on the phone to each other as the bells of Big Ben toll out over London, so decided Xmas was my theme it did not have to be the most expensive or the latest must have as it was going to be a life long keeper bag. After a lot of searching I could hardly believe my eyes when the most apt item came up needless to say I had a short think them pressed the button and thought I would like to share it with you all because of its special history and reason it became available. Now who is ready for a little looky?

2. ready and waiting!!!

and i think it's sweet you're choosing a reminder of your Dad.

3. I'm here!

4. Oooh can't wait to see!

5. That's a lovely story behind a bag. So pleased you found something you love. Let's have a look!!!!!

6. Ok here we go sorry for the delay had a bit of an upload crisis!

Attached Files:

7. What a lovely idea. Can't wait to see........

8. Hopefully this one will work out a little quicker Lol!!!

Attached Files:

9. I'm looking forward to this Ondrea. What a lovely idea and you've really thought through what you wanted to remind you of your Dad.
    Now, let's see more!

10. I think I am getting the hang of this the lady who packed this was a little enthusiatic!

Attached Files:

11. Oh Ondrea I'm all goosebumps from your story x

12. YAY! Just in time

13. Next photo any guesses before i show you just a little!

Attached Files:

14. Not a clue :nogood:

15. What a lovely thought! I am just in time and would love to see! Xx