My Sparkly BOY!

I was not planning to do any reveal but I'm tired of winter❄️, it's always snowing in our neck of the woods. Even Mr. ⛄️ is not cute enough to snap me out of my winter blues. The only think that's perking me up and keeping me warm is Chanel!
View attachment 2507824
View attachment 2507827

So I'm excited when FedEx came to deliver what I have been anticipating for about a week!

View attachment 2507838

This is better than Epipen or any adrenaline out there! Really cured my winter blues!
View attachment 2507843
View attachment 2507849
View attachment 2507850

Thank you all for always sharing my joy! 😘🙌💃

Hi redvelvetloubie! First let me say your boots are great but your gloves ...well if I had snow I would search them out. They look great on you and I am sure our ski weekends will at least require a pair like yours - beautiful!!

As for your sparkle beauty -- I was at Chanel this past Thursday and saw your purse on the highest most appropriate shelf for all things gorgeous! Your pictures are wonderful but in person that purse is amazing! It is so perfect for a night out or jeans. Congratulations on your beautiful new purse!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

amazing congrats!!!

Thank you MyLuxuryDiary!

👍 nice!! You made a good choice

Thank you calflu!

The shoes and bag are stunning!! Love the bling!!!!

Thank you impulsive!

Congrats on all the sparkly goodness!

Thank you Sormeow!

Redvelvetloubie-Love your new additions!!! Bling bling-love it all! Wish we had snow in south TX!!

Thank you CATEYES! LOL! I wish I'm in Texas right now enjoying warm weather and kissing the sun!

redvelvetloubie I ADORE this BOY and as tempted as I am, I am trying to resist with all my might...you know my love for BLING!
Congrats on this stunning beauty!

OH this reveal is dangerous for me...came back to peek again :woot:

Thanks M! Oh my G! You surprised me! I would have thought that you already have this one!

Personally, I love love love it! Obviously :smile:

I'm planning to use it casually too (but it's too small for the potty ;):lol:) The sparkly jewels are not as delicate that I'm not scared that it will fall off.

I like the black too, but I really prefer this rose gold.