My Sparklies: Bye Bye Charcoal and Hello Pewter!~

aka*kirara

more more MORE!
Aug 7, 2007
Melbourne ~ Down Under!
Before I pack Charcoal Patent up and send her off to her new mommy~ I just had to do one last photoshoot with her ;) she is really lovely and I'm sure you will love her as much as I did *winkwink*

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Charcoal patent is one of my favor with the silver HW.. hope she goes to a good home!

aka*kirara

more more MORE!
Aug 7, 2007
Melbourne ~ Down Under!
I am definitely a tassels girl~ and anything old school RM~ so when I saw this baby I just had to have it!~ It was one of the RMs that I fell in love with when I first got into the brand early 2008~ but never thought a metallic bag would suit me... and then they were no where to found!~

I'm so glad I found this one~ although she is not in perfect condition and has her share of scratches here and there~ I love the antiqued look~ it is so me~

Oh~ and I forgot to mention~ she is soft as!~

mel_mel1004

feeling content :)
O.G.
Dec 14, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
kira!! it feels like it's been ages since you revealed, and you don't disappoint because pewter is gorgeous!! What kind of old school lining does she have??

gr8ful1

Jul 15, 2008
OMG, I thought the first was stunning, then the next looked even better. Really they are different enough with the HW and tassels. They are both remarkable bags. Gorgeous!!

sunlitmoon

Sep 23, 2006
OMG I love that Pewter! Great find, congrats! I ADORE that snowflake, is it from anywhere in particular? I've been wanting one for my DG Mattie. I want to get an autumn leaf for my MAM! :P