My souvenirs from the LV flagship boutique in Paris

skyrider007

Finer Things 'r Good
Sep 5, 2007
Hello All!!

It's been a long while since I participated in this forum as I've taken a break from my LV addiction. However, my affection has not ended as I visited Paris last week and have had a chance to visit the LV mega boutique on Champ Elysee. It was my second time in Paris and this flagship store was still under renovation during my last visit, so I was well excited to go inside.

The memorising aspects of my visit to the flagship boutiques are:

1. The store is vast and has several floors dedicated to certain product categories.
2. You have to make a purchase on the ground floor.
3. There are queues everywhere from entering the store to getting somebody to assist you, checking-out and even collecting the goods.
4. While the store is luxurious, the purchasing process makes you feel like you are in a busy supermarket.
5. There are dozens of multi-lingual staff from tens of countries.

I'll stop waffling now and let you guys check out the "souvenirs" I acquired from the Champ Elysee boutiques: a bag and a pair of sunglasses.

:biggrin:

Ben

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,001
  • IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3908.jpg
    IMG_3908.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,002
Last edited:
I have way too many "large" messenger bags and needed one that can carry my daily essentials without being too big. After browsing the store for 10-15 minutes, I went to the men's section on the 2nd floor (I think) and discovered the Bass MM from the new Monogram Macassar Canvas line. Ofcourse I took it right away!

The black leather trim accentuated masculine characteristic of the bag and also doubles as a protection from dirt (not scratches). The magnetic flap is convenient to use and closes securely. The strap is comfortable. Overall, this is a great city bag that can fits a lot of daily essentials with some extra room for bits and bobs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3464.jpg
    IMG_3464.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 978
  • IMG_3463.jpg
    IMG_3463.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 980
  • IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3461.jpg
    IMG_3461.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 987
  • IMG_3460.jpg
    IMG_3460.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 996
I'm a big fan of sunglasses. I wear them everyday and own almost a dozen of them from all leading manufacturers except LV. Plus I've always wanted a pair of LV sunglasses as they are very well made.

So my 2nd and final purchase from the LV Champ Elysee boutique is the Attitude Sunglasses. It is an aviator style sunglasses with silver trim and damier pattern on the legs. Since I have a round face, finding a perfect pair of sunglasses can be quite a daunting task. After trying on the Attitude in the boutique I made my decision to buy it straight away. It looks good on me and it is very comfortable to wear. The graduated lens look really cool and the lens is of very high quality as things appear to be clear and sharp when it.

LV sunglasses may be expensive however they really are worth the extra £££.

Thanks for reading/looking! :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3469.jpg
    IMG_3469.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_3470.jpg
    IMG_3470.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 103