MY SO's comments on tPF.

LouisLady

May 22, 2006
I've been a member for a lil more than 1/2 a year and my SO has been relieved that I found something better to do than MYSPACE!

As I'm sitting here doing my thing like I do everyday-(tpf), he's sitting on the couch looking over at me saying.."..i wonder how long you're going to be on that purse forum...."

I told him, " FOREVER." :graucho:

When I am 40, I will STILL be on here, even when I have like 6 kids running around, I will STILL be on here. :Push:

I've been a member for a lil more than 1/2 a year and my SO has been relieved that I found something better to do than MYSPACE!

As I'm sitting here doing my thing like I do everyday-(tpf), he's sitting on the couch looking over at me saying.."..i wonder how long you're going to be on that purse forum...."

I told him, " FOREVER." :graucho:

When I am 40, I will STILL be on here, even when I have like 6 kids running around, I will STILL be on here. :Push:

LOL, I hope he doesnt mind :smile:

Merry Christmas.

We have people as young as 11 and people as 'old' as 60's.

I am so touched to hear how much you all appreciate and love this place! It just warms my heart!!! :love:

my boyfriend thinks that i need help, lol, but he's joking around. he says he wants to become a beer conoisseur like i'm a handbag connoisseur, so i think he's actually a little impressed by my knowledge...

or maybe i'm completely delusional and he thinks i'm nuts.

I Love tPF! Even BF is supportive of my handbag obsession. Last night we were doing last minute shopping at Nordstrom in the men's department and while he was waiting in line, I [mysteriously!] ended up drifting over to handbags and drooled (Gucci and Chloe on sale, oh my!) He laughed and said "yeah, I thought I'd find you over here."

As I sit in front of my computer reading TPF.. I can hear my DH yelling from the other end of the house.. "Where'd ya go". hehe!!.. I don't reply as he is searching for me :search:and I think yeah- I have time to read another thread before he finds me.:sneaky::P