MY SO's comments on tPF.

My DH just rolls his eyes at me when i'm on here, but he did say that he vastly preferred that I keep my purse obsession to a discussion forum, rather than actively going out and buying all of the purses that I see.

When we're at his place, the bf knows better than to "disturb" me when he sees me on tPF. He'll just take a peep at the screen, then go sit on the bed and play with the dog for about 10 minutes before he'll ask so forlornly if I'm ever gonna get off and just hang with him. :love:

If I'm home, and he calls and I'm sounding a lil distracted, he'll ask "so which bag am I gonna end up buying for you again?" :sweatdrop:

of course PHH thinks i need therapy too for as much time as i spend here but what he fails to realize is that i could be out shopping spending his money, so in a sense, this awesome place is saving him money..lol

I love tPF, too! Thanks, Vlad and Megs!

For my job, I have to read 2 other forums. Sometimes people post really relevant tips industry tips there (which I why I read at all) but most of the time they just rip each other to shreds. I hate those boards.

Let's hear a big cheer for Girl Talk!