My SO's Bum Bag..Need advise....

conniec.4

O.G.
May 22, 2007
PA
i am actually thinking of the denim bum bag, i may just throw it around my shoulder/chest and not wear it around my waist, but i love the shape and the casualness of the bag; i have tons of cross body bags including my eva that i love, but sometimes with the kids i just want something real casual...as far as guys go, i see nothing wrong with it, but i know my dh would never wear one...

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Central Europe
Hey, even Carrie from SATC wore a Gucci fanny pack!
But personally, I'd prefer if my SO didn't wear stuff around his waist. Seems misplaced to me. *runs away*

macska

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
World Traveller
Don't like them, but I've seen guys wearing them as a sling and it looks pretty good that way (in a gun-holster-manly-man kind of way, I guess)

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
maybe he would like somethine like the st. louis. It would serve the same purpose and its hand held with a wrist strap.

mario.af

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Santiago, CL
How about wearing it across the chest?
I think they look much better like that... I've seen a couple of guys wearing it like that and looks ok...

BirkinBoy

Aug 12, 2007
Bakersfield, CA
I have the Gucci belt bag and mostly wore it as a backpack... why not suggest it?
Maybe you should borrow it and wear it on your shoulder/back so he can see how great it looks!

naughtymanolo

FYI I am a guy
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I don't really like the designer fanny packs (i went through a stage where i really wanted one... thank god i snapped out of it!) I don't think the fact that they are made by a designer makes them any more acceptable.

worn on the shoulder/chest is IMHO an acceptable way of wearing it however im not sure how practical it is.