My {somewhat belated} Birthday Present!

miss_remarcable

purse connoisseur
May 3, 2009
I've been a long time Marc Jacobs fanatic. From the RTW, accessories, shoes, etc., I would say that I have a fairly diverse collection. What drew me to MJ initially was the collection, of course. I don't know why I always put off purchasing a collection handbag.

Luckily for me, my amazing boyfriend ordered my MJ HG for my birthday. The title says belated because my bag was scheduled to arrive on my birthday but I didn't have it in my hands until Monday. Needless to say, it was well worth the wait. I've only been with my new baby for a few days but I am so in love!

5225088950_c923019c60_z.jpg

What could it possibly be...?

5224494635_8f0b6951d8_z.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for sharing in my joy! My heart literally skipped a beat once the initial shock wore off.

Last edited:
islandgirl76: Thank you! He spends more money on me than on himself usually so I would say yes ;)

HeartMyMJs: Thanks! I'll be sure to take some when I'm out with it. I haven't had too many chances yet, but soon!

Happy [Belated] Birthday!:Partyhat:
What a great looking stam -- and what a wonderful BF you have there!!
(definitely a keeper -- Both of them!!;))

iluvmybags, annie1, heroesgirl88, sneezz, nascar fan, shoppingislove, europa, indi3r4, krazydaisy: Thank you, everyone!! :blush:

ajj: That's actually the case! I left the FedEx store feeling like I won a gold medal of an olympic event. I sat there for a few seconds to make sure that it was a real moment :P