My Soft Gray Magnolia Arrived!!

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Yay!!! Introducing my second magnolia Miss Soft Gray. I was thinking she was going to be a very light gray but to my happiness she is a darker shiny Gray almost Mocha colored..I am really loving both these bags.:biggrin:

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

Beautiful Gray bag. I love the Magnolia. My favorite bag in the world. Congratulations, and I see the purple one trying to hide in the background. She's is perfection. Enjoy your bags. THey are wonderful.

Yay!!! Introducing my second magnolia Miss Soft Gray. I was thinking she was going to be a very light gray but to my happiness she is a darker shiny Gray almost Mocha colored..I am really loving both these bags.:biggrin:

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

Oh, I love your Magnolia bags! They are both gorgeous. What is the official colour of the juicy plum/crimson one?

I just picked up my very first Magnolia today (regular size, charcoal). I love it! It's so much nicer than what I even expected. Now there's a pre-loved Grey Shine on eBay which is pretty tempting...

Oh, I love your Magnolia bags! They are both gorgeous. What is the official colour of the juicy plum/crimson one?

I just picked up my very first Magnolia today (regular size, charcoal). I love it! It's so much nicer than what I even expected. Now there's a pre-loved Grey Shine on eBay which is pretty tempting...

I think that's the purple.

Hi,
That is the Purple one from Aster Alice. :smile: