My sofa-fall-off-bag reveal plus 2 others not yet posted

Feb 26, 2008
Well, finally here is the reason I fell off the sofa :blush::nuts:
What do you all think? Worth the bump on the floor on my bum & missing out on some of the chocolate cake?? :graucho:

Attachments

• EFFIE1.jpg
    EFFIE1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 55
  • EFFIE2.jpg
    EFFIE2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 53
  • EFFIE3.jpg
    EFFIE3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 77
  • EFFIE4.jpg
    EFFIE4.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 80
Well I hope you didn't hit your bum too hard on the floor when you fell off the sofa because it was definitely worth it.

Its lovely!

Oh - editing post because you posted the photo of your other newbies at the same time as me!

They are ALL great!

And finally here are the other 2, on their own & very quickly modelled....

Attachments

• JOEL1.jpg
    JOEL1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 42
  • JOEL2.jpg
    JOEL2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 52
  • LED1.jpg
    LED1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 56
  • LED2.jpg
    LED2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 71
Thanks Ali x! Wondering if I'll be allowed to climb back on the sofa - don't want to miss out on the next round of refreshments :P

Can you tell the difference in colour between effie & the other 2?

Gorgeous additions blueberry ... is that a blonde Effie? Completely gorgeous & the styles really suit you! :biggrin: Well worth that bump!

Now .. did you mention chocolate cake ... :drool:

I'm really loving that Ledbury too! After trying Snowshoe's Oak Ledbury at SM I have changed my mind about it - I always thought it looked like I was carrying a child's bag but I actually quite liked the look of it when I tried it. Now your photo has got me thinking about a Ledbury again!

But I mustn't - I don't need one right?

I'm really loving that Ledbury too! After trying Snowshoe's Oak Ledbury at SM I have changed my mind about it - I always thought it looked like I was carrying a child's bag but I actually quite liked the look of it when I tried it. Now your photo has got me thinking about a Ledbury again!

But I mustn't - I don't need one right?

Oh you do need one... everyone needs one! :nuts::biggrin:

Thanks pixel & lady F! The joel & ledbury are oak, & effie is blonde (a blonde bimbo?) & she is lighter in colour. They are all preloved.
Ledbury is lovely but as yet not been used, which is a bit sad but I do like her a lot.
Joel went to Greece & was great for putting my valuables in while travelling. Didn't use him when we were there as just used a beach bag & we shared DH's trusty nylon bum bag!! But he's fab, he's darwin & I feel fine about him getting more battered.
Effie also not yet used, thought about returning her but I can't!! So sad they're discontinued, such a classic style really. I like the lighter colour, & also that she's lighter to carry I think.

Hi LMM, Ali & Hula. Yes effie is blonde!!! :cutesy:
Ali - ledbury is a classic, one day you have to!
Hula I think you're right everyone needs a little led
LMM - now where's that chocolate cake???????? :popcorn:

Hi LMM, Ali & Hula. Yes effie is blonde!!! :cutesy:
Ali - ledbury is a classic, one day you have to!
Hula I think you're right everyone needs a little led
LMM - now where's that chocolate cake???????? :popcorn:

I wish I knew!!

TOTALLY pigged out earlier with orkneydaisy ... swore I wasnt going to eat anything else tonight .. but the thought of chocolate is just too much to cope with!
:lol:

Great bags!
And another one on the forum with Joel, and he's a true star at keeping valuables. I feel quite confident I can't be pickpocketed when using him. I'd notice if someone were trying to lurk something out :P