My sofa-fall-off-bag reveal plus 2 others not yet posted

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
And here she is with the other 2 newbies which haven't been featured on here yet, but they're classics so you've seen them all before :biggrin::

Attachments

May 7, 2007
Well I hope you didn't hit your bum too hard on the floor when you fell off the sofa because it was definitely worth it.

Its lovely!

Oh - editing post because you posted the photo of your other newbies at the same time as me!

They are ALL great!

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
Thanks Ali x! Wondering if I'll be allowed to climb back on the sofa - don't want to miss out on the next round of refreshments :P

Can you tell the difference in colour between effie & the other 2?

Jan 31, 2009
Derbyshire, England
I'd say it was def worth falling off that sofa Blueberry!

The oak Ledbury's my personal favourite, probably 'cos I do miss my little ledbury on the quiet.

(like your top too!)

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Gorgeous additions blueberry ... is that a blonde Effie? Completely gorgeous & the styles really suit you! :biggrin: Well worth that bump!

Now .. did you mention chocolate cake ... :drool:

May 7, 2007
I'm really loving that Ledbury too! After trying Snowshoe's Oak Ledbury at SM I have changed my mind about it - I always thought it looked like I was carrying a child's bag but I actually quite liked the look of it when I tried it. Now your photo has got me thinking about a Ledbury again!

But I mustn't - I don't need one right?

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
OOoh I love them! Especially the ledbury (biased, me?) The effie is a lovely colour, is it blonde?

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
I'm really loving that Ledbury too! After trying Snowshoe's Oak Ledbury at SM I have changed my mind about it - I always thought it looked like I was carrying a child's bag but I actually quite liked the look of it when I tried it. Now your photo has got me thinking about a Ledbury again!

But I mustn't - I don't need one right?
Oh you do need one... everyone needs one! :nuts::biggrin:

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
Thanks pixel & lady F! The joel & ledbury are oak, & effie is blonde (a blonde bimbo?) & she is lighter in colour. They are all preloved.
Ledbury is lovely but as yet not been used, which is a bit sad but I do like her a lot.
Joel went to Greece & was great for putting my valuables in while travelling. Didn't use him when we were there as just used a beach bag & we shared DH's trusty nylon bum bag!! But he's fab, he's darwin & I feel fine about him getting more battered.
Effie also not yet used, thought about returning her but I can't!! So sad they're discontinued, such a classic style really. I like the lighter colour, & also that she's lighter to carry I think.

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
Hi LMM, Ali & Hula. Yes effie is blonde!!! :cutesy:
Ali - ledbury is a classic, one day you have to!
Hula I think you're right everyone needs a little led
LMM - now where's that chocolate cake???????? :popcorn:

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Hi LMM, Ali & Hula. Yes effie is blonde!!! :cutesy:
Ali - ledbury is a classic, one day you have to!
Hula I think you're right everyone needs a little led
LMM - now where's that chocolate cake???????? :popcorn:
I wish I knew!!

TOTALLY pigged out earlier with orkneydaisy ... swore I wasnt going to eat anything else tonight .. but the thought of chocolate is just too much to cope with!
:lol:

TheaBerry

May 21, 2009
Great bags!
And another one on the forum with Joel, and he's a true star at keeping valuables. I feel quite confident I can't be pickpocketed when using him. I'd notice if someone were trying to lurk something out :P