My SO Damier Cabas Piano is here!

Its so beautiful!!! I almost was able to get a Damier Mezzo from a Pfer but she changed her mind...I am devastated!!! Yours is to die for!!!!!
Congrats and enjoy it!

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! :flowers:

My mom is coming to visit me in a week and half, I can't wait to give it to her!

It's not her birthday or any special occasion, I just wanted to do something nice for her since she's done so many nice things for me :love:

honu said:
I just got back from Palo Alto, Alice was at lunch so someone else helped me. He wrapped up the bag and put it in a nice box with ribbon. I got home and opened it and was surprised that he didn't put tissue inside the bag. I also kicked myself for not asking for a drawstring dustbag.

LouisVuittonbagSmall.jpg

LouisVuittonallSmall.jpg

Hiya, the bag is gorgeous. Congrats again. Kevin didn't put tissue in my bag either:rant: and he also gave me a huge box, and also I will exchange the dustbag for a drawstring:hysteric:

My SA said that they *may* make the Damier Cabas part of the permanent line in the future since they've gotten orders for it, but it'll be a while.

I was considering the Saleya but decided against it because the rolled handles wouldn't be comfortable. I tried it on my shoulder a while ago and it was a pretty tight fit. I would like my mom to use it year round and wearing a jacket is not possible with the Saleya.

If my mom for some reason doesn't want this bag, I'm taking it! :lol: