My SO Cabas Mezzo Damier pics...

I think its gorgeous! Its one of my dream bags. If you decide to return it drop me a PM and I will call the store and buy it myself!!! :smile: Its lovely! So rare too!!! Good luck with whatever you decide.

LABAG said:
Love the SO MEZZO, BUT LOVE THE CHELSEA MORE!
I just got the chelsea and am really in love. The bag is similiar to the mezzo, but I love the brown leather trim along the sides alongwith the brown bottom.
Both are great bags but you have to use it, and for that kind of money I wouldn't just 'like' it.
I just never liked the Saleya, just b/c of the sides sticking out and not squared like a tote. I like a rolled handle on my damier speedy but the flat straps are definitely more comfortable and alo the chelsea's are adjustable!
My vote is CHELSEA-, next SO MEZZO

Do you have a picture of it being carried? If so, I would love to see it!

Thanks for your help. :yes:

JoJo_LV_Lover said:
If you are lookinh for a shoulder bag then you're better off with the Mezzo. The saleya is not a shoulder bag. It is meant to be carried by hand. The Saleya GM's handles are much longer b/c this is meant to be a shoudler bag...a carryall.

GL on your decision.

Even the middle size is a handbag? :wtf: Maybe that's why they aren't very comfy on the shoulder. :P I wonder why LV made them shoulder length? :shrugs:

Selena said:
I think its gorgeous! Its one of my dream bags. If you decide to return it drop me a PM and I will call the store and buy it myself!!! :smile: Its lovely! So rare too!!! Good luck with whatever you decide.

Absolutely! And thank you.

I'm thinking maybe it is indeed a case of SO anticipation/letdown, along with not ever having seen the bag before irl. It needs to work itself into my brain. :P

It's growing on me, thankfully! :yes:

I guess I came up here very very late........., just recently joined the site. The damier mezzo is so stunning, I think I will SO one for myself someday, I just cannot stop thinking about it!!

even tho it's an old thread, is it possible to SO a Damier Saleya with longer handles? That would have been ideal for the OP.... or does LV only make special orders with existing template handles and hardware?

I Love The Mezzo. I Also Have Saleya Mm And Was Just Asking The Other Day About So Mezzo. The Only Thing That Stopped Me Is The Price Would Be Double Of The Regular Mezzo. Is That True?
Mezzo Is Much More Comfortable To Carry Since The Handles Stay On The Shoulders More Firmly.
If I Was Given A Choice I Would Pick Mezzo Over Saleya.

For sure, I am going to SO a mezzo and a piano for myself sometimes soon. As much as I love both mezzo and piano bags, however, it is really painful to keep them clean as the bottom of these bags really got ruined so easily:sad:. I have to be very careful where I sit them down. I think have them in the damier line is more practical as the material and color are more forgiving for moms with young children/infants :yes: Two thumbs up for the damier mezzo as the bag is so comfortable to carry on the shoulder and can also be used to carry baby stuffs; well of course not to replace the diaper bag:tup:. I don't mind the wait even over a 6 month period!!