My SO Cabas Mezzo Damier pics...

Bjara, that is one beautiful bag! I wish you weren't having doubts about keeping it. It is truly stunning! However, if you're not feeling the bag love, then you should consider getting the Saleya instead. Both bags are beautiful, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Good luck, let us know what you decide :smile:

I prefer the Mezzo over the Saleya MM. I think it's so classy in the SO Damier canvas. My vote would be to keep the Mezzo since its not readily available, and the Saleya will ALWAYS be there incase you change your mind.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the SO Mezzo end up costing with tax and everything?

Wow!!! I loooove the Damier Mezzo!!! Ackkk! :tender: :love: :heart: But, it's clear that you aren't in love with it and you prefer the Saleya. If that's how you feel and you aren't super happy with the Cabas, I would definitely return it. :yes: You don't want to keep a bag that you won't use and love.

I think the Mezzo SO looks gorgeous. It's a striking bag, and it really jumps out at me. But if you're not feeling it, then it's better to get back whatever refund amount you can and put it towards something else.

Is it possible, with a Mezzo SO, to make the handles a little longer, or do they create it to exact specifications? I'd like to get one, but I fear it might be hard to carry it year-round, especially if I'm wearing a puffy winter coat.

I really like the mezzo because the saleya has it's "made in ....." tag sticking out on one of the ends...and the other blank tab on the other end...it looks so odd...it just seems to me that it shouldn't belong there...i notice this right away when i saw it at a friends bbq. imo stick with the mezzo...it's a winner!

I have a special order Mezzo and I LOVE it, so I'd vote you at least give it a chance. Its so comfortable to carry and its not bulky at all. Give it a chance, then if you are still not happy, return it.