My snowflakes quirky reveal....

:ty:bjorn, lightpinkdaisy, sparklelisab, lilith 1, Julide, azoreh, Mai1981
Mimoko super super happy with her bag! I :love:green & brown. My home's deco in M'sia are based on this colors!
Twillys can be the flowers to deco the bags!
Lindy is with me b'cos of my TPFer :angel:. We're total strangers to each other here but both of us trusted our instincts. The bag was delivered by store to her friend's in Germany & then to my work country.
:tpfrox:

(still with continous issues on tpf site on my comp- I can't quote at times & pm:confused1:)

I was hesistating abt the Lindy's size as I have not seen 34 IRL.
34 in other colors are easily available in my :angel: country but after numerous researching & asking Q here, I'm glad I didn't settle for it as for my height, for me, it's just perfect. I'm 5'6". Sorry for my uniform- straight after work.
DSC00293-2.jpg

I was hesistating abt the Lindy's size as I have not seen 34 IRL.
34 in other colors are easily available in my :angel: country but after numerous researching & asking Q here, I'm glad I didn't settle for it as for my height, for me, it's just perfect. I'm 5'6". Sorry for my uniform- straight after work.
DSC00293-2.jpg

Congratulations. Lindy 30 look great on you:smile:

Mimoko,
So happy for you, your persistence has paid off and what a memorable Lindy journey!

When you are tired of working overseas, come back and bless our people with your expertise and experience;)

I think 30cm is the best size for you, wise choice:tup:

What's next? :graucho: H slope is unbreakable :smile:

Congrats again!