My snowflakes quirky reveal....

mimoko

Jan 23, 2011
HOME
It all started from my 1st glimpse of this item at H, S'pore Changi a'port few mths ago. It ws orange & quirky in looks.

As I was researching into h/bags without obvious logos, I stumbled into H & accidentally discovered this quirky bag in H, TPF. My :love:affair started & I was obsessed by then.

I missed out on this bag 3x- Dubai, M'sia & S'pore. It was there but not mine due to some reasons explained in previous threads.

mimoko

Jan 23, 2011
HOME
Happy many Tpers offered to assist & I'd like to thank each & everyone of them for listening to my 'moaning' in my pursuit of my HG.
Dubai- lightpinkdaisy
M'sia- bagalogist
S'pore- ngchanel
lala28 with her fabulous collections.
teapotz for sharing all her beautiful collections with me.
The H's SA in S'pore & M'sia also responded to my scream for 'help' but they're unable to do anything as there was no shipment at all. I wanted a specific size, color & leather only.

mimoko

Jan 23, 2011
HOME
An :angel:appeared & offered to ctct her SA. Finally it was available but in wrong city & no transfer allowed or shipment outside eurozone. I nearly cx the order as I calculated it wrongly in my home currencies. Luckily my :angel: was patience with me & I received my 1st glimpse of the box in Germany waiting for shipment to my workplace.

mimoko

Jan 23, 2011
HOME
From Germany with :heart:- (I had my fantastic reveal already, so I'll make it shorter here..)
The box arrived in my apt.

Lots of 'snowflakes/ pieces of foams filled up the empty space besides, papers & bubble wraps.
I spent more time trying to sweep all the foams from the floor, bedroom!
Discovered the box was opened by the local custom & my orange box was slightly damaged, the ribbons were cut in 4 corners. Luckily the bag, dust bag r intact.

mimoko

Jan 23, 2011
HOME
Finally, my 1st orange box & my 3rd purchase for 2011. (1st orange box was damaged during transportation).
The mutilated ribbons on top!

thyme

Jun 17, 2011
fabulous mimoko!! many congratulations... it must be extra special to you too given your story...it is meant to be :tup::tup:

the lindy is one of my favourite H bags...love it and enjoy using it day and night since you had gotten such a classic and versatile colour!!