My snow day outlet reveal!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went to Queenstown Outlet on Friday and didn't find anything. I was soooooooooooo disappointed, that DH insisted on taking me to the Leesburg outlet yesterday morning, even in all the snow. It was a little slow going on the way there and coming back was downright dicey, there were accidents and stalled vehicles everywhere! But never fear, I got all my girls home safe and sound and I'm ready to show them off :yahoo: (I am not that good with live reveals so I am just going to try to post the pictures...here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First up is navy Tribeca leather E/W tote

[​IMG]

2. Excellent!
    I contemplated the navy, picked up the antique gold on Friday.
    I'd wanted the gold since seeing it in the boutique ages ago (and I prefer gold hardware)
    But, the navy is so so pretty!

3. Gorgeous! Just Gorgeous! Congrats!

4. I LOVE this bag. One of the girls at work has it and it looks so great for everyday.

5. gorgeous!

6. This next bag was a surprise to me. I have seen pictures of her before, and while I thought she was nice, she never did anything for me....until I saw her IRL. My eyes popped out when I saw her :nuts: . This bag is absolutely stunning and soooooo comfortable.

Miss Walnut Hailey

[​IMG]

7. I have the gold as well (bought her a couple months ago), and i love her too!!! But I just couldn't pass up this blue, the leather is absolutely beautiful.

8. pretty hailey!

9. super, love the hailey!!!

10. Congrats! Love the tribeca. Just called leesburg and they said they had one yesterday. You must be the lucky person that got it. Enjoy!

11. This next bag had women chasing me around the store. She was the only one and the hawks were circling me in case I put her down, but that was NOT going to happen!! Good thing DH was there to stand guard over me and I got her out of the store safely :P

OP art satin lurex Brooke (I am not sure what this color is called, but it is beautiful and will go with just about anything)

[​IMG]

12. Pretty finds! I love the variety you picked up, both bags are totally scrumptious!.... am starting to wonder whether I need a Hailey (!).

13. wow!!!! great job!!!!

14. #14 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    Yes, Lovemydeals, that was me! I was fortunate to get her. This bag also had women running after me in the store. It was the only one and ladies kept asking me "are you going to buy that?", "are you sure?", lol. I felt bad but i wasn't giving her up. I just wish there had been enough for everyone because I KNOW what it feels like to drive all the way to the outlet and miss out on a bag you love, KWIM?

15. Wow, all are gorgeous but I especially love your Hailey. Just curious, how much are these going for in the outlets?