My smooshy, & yummy Hobo - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I just got this bag yesterday and thank you "E". :yahoo:The leather on this bag is unbelievable and it is so smooshy that when i set it down on the floor it clapses. I never thought i would like the Hobo style but i have to tell you this style is awsome when it is broken in and stuffed with your things. :tup:It is a great every day bag and much easier to reach out for your things than the Day style. Enjoy the pics. :smile: Jessica Stam did it.:P

Attachments

• IMG_3963 (2).JPG
    IMG_3963 (2).JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3969 (2).JPG
    IMG_3969 (2).JPG
    118 KB · Views: 148
  • dsc00288[1] (3).jpg
    dsc00288[1] (3).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Jessica%20Stam%20Bbag.jpg
    Jessica%20Stam%20Bbag.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 258
AWESOME bag Nanaz! :tup:At first I didn't like this style..but it is starting to grow on me. I like that it is easier to reach in to than the day. Congrats and thanks for sharing! :yes::heart:

I kinda never gave the Hobo a chance, thinking that I would prefer the Day. But for some reason looking at your pics it just clicked and I think the Hobo would actually be a better size for me!! Now I have to have one!!!!

I think the hobo is a fabulous bag- especially after I tried it on once at shrise. To me, it seems the perfect size, and i love the look. Yours is STUNNING. Though I'm not a GH fan, I love the black and gold combo.