My Smoke Grey Miu Miu Bow Satchel arrived today - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi Ladies
I am usually at Balenciaga section but i have been trying to explore other brands lately. :PI met with a good friend of mine (Suli) the other night and i saw her carrying this bag and i really liked it. :tup:I did some research and apparentely the Smoke Gray got sold out quickly.:nuts: I took the chance and called the Miu Miu boutique in NY and got really lucky.:yahoo: They had only one left and i ordered it yesterday and i just got it today.:yahoo: The bag is amazing and i love the color but i need some reassurance from Miu Miu experts. What do you think? I find the strap being too long on me (I am 5'3"). How about you? Can i hear some honest opinions from ladies who own this bag? Thanks. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3588 (2).JPG
    IMG_3588 (2).JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_3589 (2).JPG
    IMG_3589 (2).JPG
    161 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_3590 (2).JPG
    IMG_3590 (2).JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_3592 (2).JPG
    IMG_3592 (2).JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_3593 (2).JPG
    IMG_3593 (2).JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 282
It's drop dead gorgeous!! I'm confused about the color name, though. Is it really gray, because the pictures look beige? Anyway, a true beauty and I'm jealous! :tup:
The ones that look Beige could be because of the camera flash but it is a taupey Gray. Very unique color. The smoke grey is also called Fume and it is not the new one which is lighter.

One more question: :smile:Do you think i should sent it back and get this one instead? or just keep this one.:confused1: I can only exchange or get a store credit.:cursing:

Attachments

• img_0003%5b4%5d[2] (2).jpg
    img_0003%5b4%5d[2] (2).jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 464
I like the bow bag better. There were a couple threads in the past talked about how to shorten the bow bag strap. There even have photos show you step by step how to shorten it. If I find those threads, I will post them.

I am a big Balenciaga and Prada fan. Looks like there are quite a few tPFers are in common. :yes:

hey girlie, fancy finding you over here! I just got my black bow bag yesterday - I'm looking for that thread on how to shorten the strap too. It's a cool bag, isn't it?! The short handles may take some getting used to.
I LOVE the smoke gray - I gave up on finding that (I could only find the smoke gray) and went with the black.
Can't wait to hear how you like it!