My small TJ Maxx purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days and remained stuck at home resting. Today I felt a little better, still a slight headache, so I decided to go on a little shopping trip to TJ maxx. I spent an hour inside TJ maxx without finding anything that I liked (or could afford) I took one more look at the bag section; And I found this little baby hiding behind some Liz Claiborne purses:yahoo:. Without hesitation I grabbed it and bought it. It's a Michael Kors wristlet which would be perfect to house my digital camera.
    MK.JPG

2. Cute!!

3. shopping + cold meds= fun :graucho:

Nice find!

4. I never think of wristlets for techi gadgets... Nice bag by the way.

5. nice find ! :nuts::nuts:

6. Great item , Love the color:tup:

7. Yay! - don't you just love finding something cute at TJMaxx??!!

8. You have to dig, but there's some great finds at the Maxx. Congrats- had the same feeling finding a Lacoste makeup bag (I LOVE Lacoste!).

9. How regular do you go? I noticed if I go more than once per week I see very little change in the stock. They dont get many bags delivered at ours.

10. neat. i haven't seen this (or any other!) wristelt(s) at my tj's... great find!

11. Great find! There was a great Michael Kors wallet at my TJMaxx tonight (all leather).

12. glad your digital has a new home

13. Great find :smile:

14. Great find! I like it. The leather looks very nice! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Hope you little shopping excursion puts you on the track to better health!

15. Lovely, I bet that made you feel better. well done.