My small outlet haul!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
My trip to the Lancaster outlet was a success! My grandmother bought me the Hamptons Stripe Hobo in black and the Coach Pave Keyfob. The hobo was originally $249 and we got it for $109!! The fob was $24 and we got an additional 25% off of each by purchasing the Breast Cancer coupons for $1

I absolutely LOVE the bag!! It's gorgeous. Nothing was really catching my eye and I was upset but on our way out I spotted it and my grandmother said to get it. Then while waiting in line I saw the keyfob and had to have it. They also had a few watermelon charms there but I didn't like how big they are. They also had a ton of the monkeys, lions, frog lanyards and embossed apple keyfobs as well.

Here are some (not so good) pics of my goodies!

camera00017-2.jpg

camera00015-2.jpg

camera00016-1.jpg

camera00018-1.jpg

oh wow! Your Hampton's hobo is similar to my new one !!! Congrats!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I think we have the same taste in bags...:tup: ummm....yes, modeling pics PLEASE!!!!!!:woohoo:

I can't shut the flash off of my camera for some reason so the modeling pics wound up looking funky. I'll try to find some way to shut it off so I can take some pics!!!